Product Update: Grid View for Speakers and Custom List, Onsite Badge Custom Questions, and More
Grid View for Speakers and Custom List features
We're pleased to announce that we've added the Grid View option to the Speakers and Custom List features' settings. Grid View introduces the Booth Size, Booth Cover, Content Provider, and Chat options to profiles you add to these features, and we can't wait to see what you'll do with them!
Anyone who's used our Sponsors or Exhibitors features before knows what's possible with Grid View's additional features. For those that haven't, here's a brief explanation:
- Grid View - An alternate layout to List View where each item in the feature can have its own Cover image and Content Provider.
- Booth Size - This setting determines the Booth Cover image size for a feature item. Change the size to highlight headline speakers or important items.
- Booth Cover - This is an image you can add to each item that attendees see when they visit the feature. Upload pictures of your speakers or provide images that help inform attendees of what the item contains.
- Content Provider - Link to a website, upload a PDF, or select from a list of video providers, including the new Socio Video on Demand.
- Chat - Add a Chat tab to the sidebar of the Web App or a Chat button in the Socio mobile app.
Here's an example of how the Speakers feature might look in the Web App with the new Grid View options in place!
When you create a new Custom List feature, the default view is still List View. For the Speakers feature, the default is now Grid View, and new items default to the Small Booth Size.
Onsite Badge Custom Questions
When you're designing a badge in Socio Onsite, all Custom questions you've added to your linked Socio Registration event's checkout forms now appear as User Info fields that you can add to the badge. This could be useful for indicating an attendee's selected meal plan, adding their LinkedIn handle to their badge, or indicating which group(s) they belong to, among many, many others. Let your imagination run wild!
In the badge designer, simply go to the User Info tab, and scroll down to find your Custom Questions. When you add a question, a placeholder appears in the Badge Preview. The placeholder is replaced with the actual question answer when the badge is printed.
For a complete look at creating badges in Socio Onsite, check this out!
Lead Retrieval Purchase Form UTM Parameters
We just released our new Lead Retrieval Purchase Forms so your exhibitors can purchase licenses themselves, and we're already improving them with the addition of UTM parameter support!
Now you can append the Purchase Form Link with your UTM parameters (using the ad provider's URL builder) before you send it out to exhibitors. After exhibitors have purchased licenses, head over to the Exhibitors tab of your Lead Retrieval event to export the UTM data.
For a complete look at exporting UTM data for Lead Retrieval Purchase Forms, check this out.